Thursday, July 12, 2012

I survived a subarachnoid brain hemorrhage this year

Acupuncture Boston - I survived a subarachnoid brain hemorrhage this year.
Advertisements
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I do know is that I actually have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination I survived a subarachnoid brain hemorrhage this year.

Do you know about - I survived a subarachnoid brain hemorrhage this year

Acupuncture Boston ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Acupuncture Boston . You look at this article for information on what you wish to know is Acupuncture Boston .

How is I survived a subarachnoid brain hemorrhage this year

I survived a subarachnoid brain hemorrhage this year Video Clips. Duration : 12.32 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Acupuncture Boston . Hi my name is JP Amolat I'm just a normal guy living in Boston. I'm like the rest of the 99% who's had their life struggles trying to figure out life and make the most of it. I had a brain hemorrhage Jan 3 of this year (2011) and I was in a coma for three months. I woke up paralyzed, confused, had amnesia. I had this condition called subarachnoid hemorrhage. According to wiki SAH is a form of stroke and comprises 1--7% of all strokes. It is a medical emergency and can lead to death or severe disability—even when recognized and treated at an early stage. I feel very fortunate to have been given a second chance in living my life. I dedicate this video for all the people in hospitals and their families fighting to live and for all of our courageous men and women in the armed forces who put their lives on the line every single day especially the ones who became disabled. My best friend is currently serving as an army officer in Kabul, Afghanistan and its people like him where I draw courage from. I had my own internal war this year - fighting to stay alive, fighting to survive and walk again, fighting to get my life back on track. So far I have won this battle. I'm slowly trying to pick up the pieces where I left off. I'm almost back to normal. I still don't have sensation on my feet and have this condition called neuropathy which is this annoying odd tingling sensation. I'm currently receiving acupuncture treatment for it and hopefully it will help. It's hard to stay ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Acupuncture Boston . Where you can put to easy use in your everyday life. And most importantly, your reaction is Acupuncture Boston . View Related articles associated with Acupuncture Boston . I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share I survived a subarachnoid brain hemorrhage this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment